Bob in a bag

Bob in a bag

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Cuppa Time




I have made my cuppa and I am ready to visit crafty friends.  Before I start I must say welcome the new followers who joined while I have been absent. I hope you enjoy popping by from time to time.


Over at threadingmyway.com Pam has been making lots of zippered pouches and has included  great tutorials for 10 pouches and a dolls pram cover.


Mina at kindaquilty.blogspot.com.au is making a great Texas Road Trip quilt using lots of scraps.  Mina also chats about charity quilts/ blocks and where to donate them


Lexie is excited, she has been chatting with another crafter about teaching a Metal Clasp Handbag class in July.  How exciting for her to pass on her skills lixiemakesit.blogspot.com.au


Jennifer aka Glinda is busy making bags and has posted a photo of some very delicious fabrics she was given by her cousin.  glindaquilts.blogspot.com.au


Karin at the Quilters Yarn has had a pattern published in Country Threads Vol 15 No 4 congratulations what a great achievement.  thequiltyarn.blogspot.com.


Rosemary has made two more blocks for the Tone it Down quilt a long she is taking part in. I love the colours they look soo right against the white background. 
knittingquilter.blogspot.com.au/

Sad news today a much loved brother in law has lost his battle with cancer. Thank goodness there is no more pain and suffering for such a gentle soul


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice way to spend cuppa time! Thanks for the links, going to pop over and visit them all too. Sorry to hear your sad news and sending you love & hugs,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gilly
    I must admit I enjoy catching up on what everyone is doing and it is a great way to relax or get inspired while having a cuppa. Problem is there are so many clever people to visit cuppa time could last all day lol
    Your love and hugs are greatly appreciated.
    Cheers Pauline xx
    I

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry for your loss; we have had 3 losses this past 8 months and it is not easy...Hope you can find happy memories to assuage your sorrow...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your brother in law, Pauline - how sad for you all - wish I was closer and I'd join you for a cuppa. Sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.