Bob in a bag

Bob in a bag

Sunday, 2 March 2014

What I have been working on

Do you ever feel like you are getting nowhere?  One of the side effects of brain surgery has been a lack of concentration.  I am unable to concentrate on one project for long periods and it seems to take me longer to complete my projects.  It also means I have lots of WIPS,

I have completed the Log Cabin Wagga top (it has taken two years)
The  Centre Medallion top  from I See Red is almost complete, two borders to go
18 Hexi flowers made
A necklace completed 




Crazy patch block for the http://cqjp2014.blogspot.com.au/



In my box of WIPS I still have 2 quilts and a bag to finish.
Two embroidered table cloths and 4 of my mothers doilies to complete

I completed this top but was not happy with the end results and I have unpicked it and removed the flowers.  I will use the centre and add different boarders.





Now this is a little off the sewing subject but then again he supervises me all the time.  

Bob has given my new handbag his approval


4 comments:

  1. It seems as though you've gotten a lot done! Maybe it's not as fast as you'd like, but you're getting there! I love Bob! He knows the best place to sit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary. I appreciate your comments and Bob is very sweet but he is also mischief lol

      Delete
  2. Pauline your work is just beautiful -- and BOB -- what a hoot !! Is he an eclectic parrot ? We have a Yellow Nape Amazon "Cayman" -- he is a hoot too!! Keep up the good work - -just amazing. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen, Bob is a Peach Face and was young when we got him. He was hand raised and he has attached himself to me. He is very bossy and manages to let you know what he wants. I think they are great pets
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.