Bob in a bag

Bob in a bag

Saturday, 15 March 2014

Cuppa Time


So far my morning has been relaxed the Reverse Quilter has gone to play golf in Blackbutt. Yes there is a town by that name. lol.  I want to enter the local art and craft festival again this year and have spent the morning looking at inspirational images on 
Pintrest www.pinterest.com  .

I have not looked at Pintrest before today and was surprised at how beautiful some of the images are


Thre searches I made included

Free Motion Embroidery
Hand Embroidery
Art Quilts
Beading and Peyote Beading
Traditional Quilts

I now have lots of ideas running around in my head, I hope to catch one soon

With my cuppa on hand it is time to visit some of my favorite blogs.

Over at  cqjp2014.blogspot.com.au there is a lot of eye candy for those of us who like Crazy Patch, such exquisite stitchery.

Some destashing and two beautiful baby quilts at quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com.au/


Buderim Patckwork group have had their Thursday get together with some very sweet mug bags on show.  Along with some knitting and finished quilts 

buderimpatchwork.blogspot.com.au

Mina at kindaquilty.blogspot.com.au has accepted a challenge and made a  Open Wide Zippered Pouch.   to store some of her goodies in.



Pam from Threading MY Way has featured   iPhone Case with Pull Tab ~ Tutorial by Anna, from charmedLiebling


I have enjoyed my coffee and visiting some awsome blogs but now I hear the washing machine calling me ho hum





8 comments:

  1. Hello Pauline, Glad you enjoyed my challenge pouch! Pinterest is amazing isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mina I just loved the butterfly and what a great storage idea
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  2. I love Pinterest but try to keep away! Once I start, I can't get myself to do anything else! Sounds like you had a great morning! I'm joining you with my coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary
    I know what you mean it is addictive but some of the work is just divine.
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it now, Pinterest is utterly addictive. I remember my friend telling me about it and thinking, huh, what a weird idea. Best take a look to see what all the fuss is about.... 56 boards and 2,100 pins later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Kim, two weeks later I have 13 boards and 395 pins lol
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete
  5. I just love that you refer to your husband as The Reverse Quilter. Every time I read it, I think of the times my hubby has sat and pulled stitches for me to lessen my frustration level with a sewing project. It is so sweet!

    Pinterest is an amazing, wonderful, and incredibly dangerous place to visit. There are SO many ideas to browse through. And SO much CQ eye candy to admire and inspire. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee, The eye candy is enjoyed every day lol. I am sooo thankful to my MIL who had my hubby. helping to make all manner of things for school fetes from a young age (including crocheting). He is such a lovely man and so patient, if it was not for him I think I would have hundreds of UFOs.
      Cheers Pauline

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.