Bob in a bag

Bob in a bag

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

My UFO list is getting smaller.

There are so many projects I want to make but I made a pledge to myself not to start anything new until I have cleared my UFO list.  This week I have completed the Country style top and two Christmas stockings I have been working on for several years. 









Country style quilt  
Baby quilt  
Accidental Quilt ( has gone to a new home)
Teapot runner
9 patch blocks  (have completed all 18)
Log Cabin Wagga (blocks sewn together)
Something new from something old


It is exciting to make some progress and to start planning new projects

Cheers Pauline.

1 comment:

  1. Well done got finishing them, Pauline, they're very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.