Bob in a bag

Bob in a bag

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Does anyone have Easy Quilt 7. I would like to hear your reviews.

Recently I have been using Easy Quilt 6 program to make patterns for some of the quilts I have made.  Generally my quilts grow as I make them and are often inspired by a block or a piece of fabric. Nothing is put on paper and there is no real designing process. It has been fun putting the designs into EQ6. I like  being able to calculate the fabric needed, view a completed design  and being able to view colour options.








The quilt in the photo was made for my Daughter in-law without any instructions. I love the fact that I can see what it would look like in other fabric options. 

The reverse quilter has offered to buy EQ7 for me as a Christmas gift. 
At almost $200.00 I would like to know if other quilters have the program and what their thoughts are.


PS This great scrap buster  patter is available at http://www.craftsy.com




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, can't help with your question, but just to say your quilts are fab as always :-)
    Have a happy weekend,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gilly
      Your comment is appreciated. Cheers Pauline

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are valued and I look forward to reading them.